Terms of Service
Last modified: Sept 28th, 2016
Bot Libre, refers to the Bot Libre website, which is owned and administered by Paphus Solutions Inc., a Canadian corporation.
Rules and policies
- You will not post images or content, nor name your bots in any way that may violate copyrighted works, or personality rights, that you do have rights to.
- You will not use content, or teach a bot responses that contain hate speech, threatening language, sexuality or pornographic content; incite violence; or contain nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user or bot.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use Bot Libre to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not use your bot for spam, or to violate the terms of any other service.
- Any violation of these rules or policies may result in the termination of your account, and your bot instances.
- If you suspect your copyrighted work has been uploaded to our website, please flag the item including your copyright info, or contact our copyright agent Paphus Solutions Inc. (see contact).
- Accounts of users found to repeatedly violate copyrighted works will be terminated.
Your Bots, Channels, Chat Rooms, Forums, Posts, Content and Information
You own the content your create on this website subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- When you delete your content, it is deleted from our database. However, you understand that your content may persist in our backup copies for a period of time.
- When you create a domain as public, it will be accessible by any user including anonymous users, users of this website, its mobile applications, or other interfaces.
- When you create a private domain, it will only be accessible to users you give access to.
- Any content you send to another user's domain your release all rights to.
- We appreciate suggestions about our website and applications, but you understand that we may use them without obligation to compensate you for them.
TranslationOur language translation service uses Yandex Translate. If you use our language translation, you are responsible for conforming to Yandex's terms of service, https://yandex.com/legal/translate_api
APIs and ServicesIf you use Bot Libre with another service or API, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, or others, you are also responsible for their terms of service.
BOTLIBRE PROVIDES YOU WITH ITS SITE AND BOTS ON AN AS IS BASIS. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY BOTS, THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-FRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.